Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Magic of Christmas

Hi folks..."The Magic of Christmas Collection" from Craftwork Cards is in the house and I can't wait to play...
I know I say this every time but truly this has to be my favourite favourite collection...the papers are just stunning...I love them all but if I had to choose just one...it would be this one...the detail is unbelievable...
At the moment "The Magic of Christmas Collection" is only available from Create and Craft but I think I'm right in saying it will be available from the Craftwork Cards website soon...in the meantime you can pop over and get the matching Tag Pad...a little taste teaser of how gorgeous the papers are.
I have a Fiskars magazine commission to get in the post by the middle of the week and it just so happens it's Christmas so guess which papers I'll be using...what a stroke of luck...don't you just love when a plan comes together.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx