Tuesday, July 22, 2014

"12 Tags of 2014" July...

Hi folks...I'm skidding in by the seat of my pants for this month's tag and no excuse really because there were little or no adapt and overcome moments this time round...just the fact that time runs away from us sometimes...
and here's the cubbyhole version...
I don't have the BigZ die for the seahorse so I used the mini set but he didn't half look lost all on his lonesome...definitely needed a buddy for company...I'm sure I've read somewhere that seahorses mate for life so meet Mr Seahorse and his missus...
I love Tim's cracked glass technique but you know what they say...a watched kettle doesn't boil and patience is not a word in my vocabulary so I can't resist a sneaky peek every 5 minutes...the excitement of waiting for the Distress Crackle Paint to work it's magic...perhaps I need to get out more...

I'm completely up-to-date with all the work stuff...foot loose and fancy free so bring on some playtime with all my new TH goodies.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath