Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fridays are for shopping...

Hi folks...it's Friday...the end of yet another week...crikey we're almost half way through July already and Mrs Last Minute Annie is on the verge of a crafty meltdown...so much to do and that old familiar nemesis of all us crafty folks...there are never enough hours in a day or days in a week....funny how my thinking has changed...I never had that problem when I was working the "9 to 5...5 days a week" shift away back in the day and the daily commute had me longing for the weekend.
But now one day is much the same as any other and when you're the cubbyhole head honcho...well you can do what you like...the daily commute has been replaced by a leisurely morning stroll with my furry stress busting buddy and hey anytime is coffee time. No clocking in or clocking out in this establishment so I'm abandoning the crafty list and hitting the road with the Friday girls "experts at emptying my purse" on a shopping spree for some "dress up the hall" bits and pieces.
And while we're discussing our favourite pastime...did you know that Practical Publishing now have their very own online store...My Papercraft Store where crafters can purchase anything from pens and paper to storage solutions...
Click on the link above to pop over and have a browse and if like me you are tempted...Practical Publishing have very kindly given me a little treat to pass on to all my lovely blog readers...just enter the code BLOG10 at checkout to receive a 10% discount on your purchases.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx