Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Butterfly Canvas...

Hi folks...crikey what a difference a day makes...I think I must have jinxed Summer...just when I was thinking it was back to stay...the clouds gathered...the wind got up and it rained...a bit of a bummer of a day and I'm sure Andy Murray would agree but hey Djokovic and Federer are through to the semis...I would be over the moon if my hero...the mighty Federer could clinch his 8th Wimbledon title but the competition to get there is going to be fierce...will it be a Federer/Djokovic clash of the titans or will the young and upcoming stars of the future...Dimitrov and Raonic manage to upset the applecart.
But back to the crafty stuff...I'm sharing the Summer Butterfly Canvas I made for this month's Fiskars Newsletter using the Product Of The Month...Butterfly Intricate Shape Punch...for all the materials and instructions...click HERE



See you all tomorrow with another Fiskars make...
Hugs Kath xxx