Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happy Days...

Hi folks...I'm a little bit wary of saying it out loud or putting this statement in writing but BROADBAND IS BACK...hubby replaced the BT master socket and discovered that my years hooked up to the internet have been something of a miracle because in his words "you've been wired up all wrong"...NO not me personally although not everyone would agree...but no matter it's sorted now and the cubbyhole crew are back in the land of super duper speedy Broadband and that means Happy Days...well...until the next technology wobble.
I was a little bit confused when I opened the door to my lovely postie last Friday...pacing the cubbyhole impatiently waiting for 2 jiffy bags...one from Craftwork Cards and the other from Craft Obsessions with my Timmie goodies...so what on earth was in this big box...then I spotted the magic word "Zutter" and put 2 and 2 together.
The lovely David and Brenda have very kindly sent the Zutter Magnetic Die and Stamp Storage System for me to road test so watch this space...
and snuggled up inside my bundle of Timmie goodies...
but no time to play today...the bird's nest barnet is destined for the chop followed by a fun date with my lovely dentist and in between I'll be on the sofa with a cuppa tuning in to watch my lovely buddy Julie Hickey on Create and Craft with a Craftwork Cards One Day Wonder and a gorgeous new Paper Pad..."Very Pretty" and "Pink"...oops...too much information perhaps...you can tune in too at... 
8.00am -11.00am -2.00pm - 4.00pm -7.00pm
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx