Sunday, July 27, 2014

Tim Holtz Playtime...Day 1

Hi folks...I never thought I'd be so pleased to see RAIN over the weekend and with it...a drop in the sizzling temperatures but it looks like it was only a brief respite from the heatwave. To be perfectly honest this old body isn't built for heatwaves anymore..there's only so much clothing you can remove at my age before it becomes an affront to public decency and spare a thought for my bundle of golden deliciousness who has no option but to soldier on wearing his big thick furry onsie.  And right now I'd sell my soul for just one "out for the count" cool sleep filled night...wafting a sheet up and down to cool off ain't easy when it's pinned to the bed by a 4 stone furry hot water bottle...not to mention the fact that the cubbyhole is out of bounds come afternoon when it turns into a crafting in my underwear sauna...
But after a rummage around in the loft to unearth the "only used once in a blue moon" fan...the cubbyhole crew are back in business and planning a few days playing with our new Tim Holtz goodies kicking off by mixing some of the old with the new...
Eiffel Tower and Script Embossing Folders
that Practical Publishing sent us from their new online shop...My Papercraft Store 
using up scraps from Tim's Vintage Shabby Paper Stack...the very first Paper Stack I bought...the one that started me off on my addiction for everything from Mr Holtz along with the new French Flight Stamp and Die Set...

and a Paris themed shadow box made using the Postage Stamp Die...
I love the detail on the Eiffel Tower Stamp and check out those gorgeous butterflies...inked with Distress Markers...Picked Raspberry and Frayed Burlap...

See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx