Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pretty In Pink...

Hi folks...woohoo another gorgeous bundle of goodies  from Craftwork Cards landed on my workdesk last week...the beautiful Pretty In Pink Paper Pad...Midas Touch card and sentiment toppers...Elegance Pivot cards and lots of new Candi as featured on yesterday's Create and Craft shows...
and I'm sure you'll be able to tell which papers were my favourites...
you won't have seen any of these on the show...my samples didn't arrive in time...let down by Mr "Go Slow" Royal Mail and for all I know they are still sitting in a sorting office somewhere between here and there...
 a simple bloom made by layering up Candi

 a kaleidoscope of gorgeous butterflies
 love the pivot cards but they are a bit of a nightmare to capture with the camera...
and what are the chances of this one arriving in time for Julie's birthday...
I'm off on a little jaunt today...not with the Friday Girls but with my favourite Boys and seeing as the weather is forecast to be absolutely scorchio again...I think a day at the seaside would go down a treat...a paddle...a picnic and a great big ice cream to cool us down.
Hugs Kath xxx