Thursday, May 22, 2014

Everest Challenge Charity Prize Draw...

Hi folks...I've been absolutely blown away by the very generous donations of  prizes for the Everest Challenge Charity Workshop at The Papeterie on 21st June...the cubbyhole has turned into a great big crafting store room...a bonanza of fabulous goodies. I've sorted out a mega bumper bundle of prizes for the workshop participants only but there are loads left over and more still to arrive so...after receiving lots of e-mails and messages from folks who are unable to attend on the day but want to help in some way to raise funds for the Aspinall Foundation...I've decided to hold a separate Charity Prize Draw...an opportunity to raise even more funds for this very worthwhile conservation charity and after much brain storming...I think this is the best way to do it.

IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY
click on the link below which will take you to the 

1.  The draw tickets will be £2.00 each...3 tickets for £5.00 or 6 tickets for £10
2.  Once you have decided on the amount you want to donate...please copy and paste the following into the comment box...
"Everest Challenge Charity Prize Draw"
I'm supporting Hina in raising funds for the Aspinall Foundation"
3.  Please add your name where indicated
4.  E-mail me at kathinwesthill@btinternet.com and as a thank you for your donation...I will e-mail you with confirmation of your prize draw ticket numbers.
5.  The draw will close at midnight on 20th June and the winners will be announced on the 24th June.
sadly the prize draw is only open to UK residents due to the cost of international postage...if you have any questions...please get in touch with me by e-mail. I'll leave you with the thought that YOU could be the lucky winner of some of these yummy crafting goodies.
And after the drastic change in the weather...I'm thinking I may have to hunt down a pink sparkly sou'wester...some pink blingy wellies and a brolly for Sunday.
Hugs Kath xxx