Monday, May 12, 2014

Meet the new member of the team...

Hi folks...Jingle Bells...Jingle Bells...Jingle All The Way...the Mr B version has been filling the cubbyhole crew with Christmas cheer but after the endless musical accompaniment of Christmas merriment...8 hours of repeated notification that Santa's Coming To Town is guaranteed to get on anyone's goat so there may well have to be a change of tactics for today's crafty Christmas session.
And we have a new member joining the team...let me introduce you to Mr P or to give him his proper name...the Procision Rotary Bypass Trimmer...the latest cutting tool from Fiskars that I've been eagerly and very impatiently waiting to arrive since we first met at The NEC...
I have to confess that up until now I would have always chosen my Fiskars Guillotines over a trimmer any day (oops that could be a P45 statement and no mistake) they're years old...have never been sharpened and will chop through layers of 300gsm card like a knife through butter...a real godsend when it comes to kitting but I have to say that this guy is just as impressive...you can see it in action HERE
designed to cut through thick or thin materials with a 
Dual Rail System which eliminates blade wiggle for precise cutting and 
the Spring Action Rotary Bypass Blade will never need replacing
with a space-saving fold up design and lifetime warranty
it looks like he may well be giving the guillotines a run for their money. He doesn't know it yet but he'll be working his socks off...no room for slackers here and once we've put him through his paces...we'll let you know if he's up to the job.
Do you remember the beautiful handmade bridesmaids bouquets that I shared with you...made by my lovely blogging buddy Polly from Wales...well feast your eyes on this stunning creation that Polly made for her daughter...the bride...
thank you so much for sharing this with us Polly...there are not enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe how gorgeous this is so I'll sign off now and leave you all to gaze in wonder.
And my furry partner will be joining you tomorrow so toodle-oo from me for now
Hugs Kath xxx