Sunday, May 11, 2014

Playing with Paper Couture...

Hi folks...I'm back in the cubbyhole ready to tackle the Fiskars Christmas Marathon again and the weather looks like it could be a repeat of yesterday with the wind blowing right down from the North Pole and rain like stair rods so I'm looking forward to a snug as a bug in a rug kind of a day with my furry sleeping partner snuggled up at my feet.
I've been having a little play with the Paper Couture Collection from Craftwork Cards...the papers are predominantly pink but there are also some gorgeous papers with a hint of aqua/blue so it was a great excuse to cut into the huge bundle of spotty cotton fabric that came home with me from the Fiskars Stand at Stitches and warm up the sewing machine ready for today's crafty Christmas adventure...


And I know you are all sitting with bated breath waiting for news of yesterday's expedition to John Lewis...yes I did make it and silly moi for thinking I would walk in and see a huge photo of Mr H suspended from the ceiling pointing right to the goodies...sadly no...they took a bit of hunting down let me tell you but being the "dog with a bone" addict that I am...I finally managed to root them out in a corner of the fashion fabrics/haberdashery section with Cath Kidson on one side and pyschedelic flowery bolts on the other....seriously John Lewis where are your merchandising skills...
and with a few more bits and pieces from The Papeterie...the shopping list is complete...
Mr Buble will be playing on a loop all day in the cubbyhole and if I can persuade Mr Mojo to join the party...we'll be ready to rock 'n roll.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx