Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One teeny weeny sneaky peek...

Hi folks...it's been all go in the cubbyhole for the last 3 days...firing on all cylinders stuff and the Fiskars Christmas marathon finishing line is in sight...


and I'm sticking my neck out here but I'm hooping and a-hollering because the dreaded male cards are done and dusted...crikey men are hard work at the best of times without having to make them special Christmas cards so I'm sharing a teeny weeny sneaky peek...I won't tell if you don't...
I'm taking time out today to finish off the DT stuff for the weekend and then it's playtime...there's a Timmie tag with my name on it don't you know and woohooo I'll get to play with my new debossing folder...that is if I don't repeat this week's little faux pas...you would think I would have the sense not to set off on our lunchtime stroll without a jacket even though when we left the house it was scorchio...not a cloud to be seen in the big blue sky but halfway in...the sun disappeared...the sky turned black and someone turned on a powerhose...crikey drookit rats doesn't come close to describing the two "sights for sore eyes" that splashed our way back home through one almighty puddle...me for a complete change of clothes and a hot shower...the Furry Boy for a hot date with a beach towel.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx