Thursday, May 29, 2014

Running Hither and Thither...

Hi folks...yesterday was one of those running hither and thither days...flitting from one job to another...up and down the stairs goodness knows how many times...not sure whether I was coming or going but we're celebrating a whole load of firsts...the first door has had it's second coat of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint...
and no sitting around waiting for paint to dry here so I headed down to the cubbyhole and woohoo yet another first...Project 1 for the Everest Challenge Charity Workshop is in the bag...
and seeing as the sun has decided to return to my neck of the woods...I couldn't resist popping out to the garden for another first...one pot planted up....just 9 to go...
And no Friday Girls meet up for me today...it's a "just me and my furry companion" day...he'll be doing what he does best...snoozing and I'll be applying the clear wax to door No 1...leaving it to dry for a few days before buffing with a soft cloth...
and then I'll skipping back downstairs AGAIN to the cubbyhole for the first kitting session...I'm on a mission to clear the decks ready for a parcel of goodies arriving tomorrow from Craftwork Cards and all I can say is...." A BRAND NEW GORGEOUS COLLECTION COMING TO YOUR TV SCREENS SOON" and I can't wait to play.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx