Saturday, May 10, 2014

By hook or by crook...

Hi folks...I'm hoping that the old cubbyhole gremlins aren't planning on upsetting the apple cart today because I'm having another go at reaching that Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements counter at John Lewis and I'm determined to get there by hook or by crook or by shanks pony if necessary and then I'm popping across town to The Papeterie for a lunchtime meet up with my lovely hooligan buddies Tina and Joyce...a little time out before the Fiskars Christmas marathon starts all over again tomorrow.
I was tempted to stay home and play with delicious goodies that arrived from The Glitter Pot and Countryview Crafts...
I've had a bit of stir crazy week and they do say don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today but I'm suffering from that same old 4 walls syndrome...it could mean the difference between sanity or being carted off in a straitjacket so what the heck the day job will still be there tomorrow. Now before a certain YOU KNOW WHO hi-jacks the blog to spread malicious rumours about my crafty spending habits...there are mitigating circumstances to explain why this little haul just happened to find it's way to the cubbyhole...surely you know by now that I was going to be powerless to resist Tim's new Shadowpress Debossing Folders the minute I saw them launched at CHA and woohoo after stalking them for months...they're now mine. But what about the Paper Stacks...well again I was entirely at the mercy of very naughty crafty buddies...first my lovely Fiskars teamie Lynne got in touch to say that the Burlap Paper Stack was now in stock at The Glitter Pot...the very same one that my lovely buddy Enfys brought me back from the US...NOW...you all know that us crafty folks go into a blind panic if we think we are ever going to run out of a favourite so I was all set to pop over and get a spare just in case...when naughty Lynne got back in touch to say...there was also a Cork Paper Stack I needed (both currently sold out but keep your eyes peeled) and then Enfys got in touch to say I had to get the Gauze Paper Stack and I fell for it Hook...Line and Sinker...let me tell you these girls have awesome powers of persuasion but it must have been a slip of the computer finger when the Woven Paper Stack also fell into my basket. So what do you think...was I led astray by naughty crafty enablers and therefore am NOT GUILTY or taking past offences into consideration...am I GUILTY as charged.
I'll see you all tomorrow with a little card offering and Happy Mother's Day to all our crafty buddies in the USA...Canada...Australia and New Zealand
Hugs Kath xxx