Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beside The Seaside...Beside The Sea...

Hi folks...we're taking some time out from the snow and glitter and moving on to sun sea and sand...remember this old song...
Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside
I do like to be beside the sea!
I do like to stroll along the Prom, Prom, Prom!
Where the brass bands play:
"Tiddely-om-pom-pom!"

the poor cubbyhole crew have been tortured by my constant rendition of this particular ditty ever since the gorgeous gorgeous Harbour Boulevard papers from Craftwork Cards popped through the letterbox and if you happened to tune into the Craftwork Cards shows yesterday on Create and Craft you'll know why I was instantly smitten and heads over heels in love. Once again my lovely DT buddies worked their absolute magic making lots of gorgeous samples so grab yourselves a cuppa and I'll share what I made...



with spaces behind for your favourite "paddling and building sandcastles" pics

 sneaking in a little Distress inking with Tim's Stencil "Rays"
 and creating a rocky outcrop with Distress Embossing Powder - Brushed Corduroy...
 and there's more...


I'll be back tomorrow to share what I made with another gorgeous collection of papers from Craftwork Cards...Alfresco and another sing-a-long song..."Bicycle...Bicycle...I like to ride my bicycle".
Hugs Kath xxx