Friday, May 9, 2014

Bicycle...bicycle...I want to ride my bicycle...

Hi folks...are you going to join me in another sing-a-long...this time it's that classic by the legendary Queen..."Bicycle...bicycle...bicycle...I want to ride my bicycle"...luckily for you...you can't hear this tone deaf crafter exercising her vocal chords which is more than can be said for my poor Furry companion...he's had to put with the out of tune audio torture ever since the Alfresco papers from Craftwork Cards popped through the cubbyhole letterbox...aren't they gorgeous
and I love...love...love this big bicycle image on one of the papers...perfect for cutting out and making the focal point of your card and sneaking in my favourite Fiskars Squeeze Punch...Hexagon

Unfortunately I ran out of time to make any more samples before the posting deadline but I've had a sneaky little play since and made another two...


and these beautiful Summery papers were perfect for a Fiskars magazine commission due for publication in August...I can't reveal the whole card so I'm sharing a sneaky peek...
and it's time for me to woohoo again...more fabulous prizes have arrived for The Everest Challenge Charity Workshop...kindly donated by my lovely buddies Mary and Andrea at The Ribbon Girl...
and the lovely Diane Grimshaw from Practical Publishing has donated a subscription to
thank you so much girls...I'm blown away by your kindness and  truly appreciate your support
and on the subject of raffle prizes...I need to find an alternative storage solution before I have a mutiny on my hands...the cubbyhole crew's work area is quickly being reduced to postage stamp proportions....hardly room to swing a cat let alone one great big Furry Boy. 
And with even more happy mail scheduled to arrive today...I need to get my Pickfords hat on and get moving...enjoy your weekend whatever you've got planned.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx