Friday, May 23, 2014

You gotta to be in it...to win it...

Hi folks...it's been a busy old week at Chez Kath...I've been getting acquainted with the old paintbrush again...cracking on with painting the staircase and there hangs a tale...another of the "it can only happen in kath's world" sagas but that's a story for another rainy day...
while the goods received department has also been kept on their toes...the cubbyhole crew have been busy busy opening more raffles prizes...yes I've said it before and I make no apologies for saying it again...I'm absolutely blown away by the wonderful generosity of crafty folks...
my lovely buddy Enfys sent a gorgeous bundle of her beautiful cards...
 and wowsers...this arrived from a very kind benefactor who wishes to remain anonymous...
but remember you "GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT"...so to get all the details on how to enter this fabulous 
just click on the above link
and it looks there might just be another cubbyhole crew stampede to open the latest arrival...I wonder what treasures lie within...oh my giddy aunt it's just like Christmas all over again...

But I'm abandoning the DIY adventures and the raffle prize excitement today in favour of a little trip across to The Papeterie accompanied by Mr Fuse for a "try before you buy" little demo...a chance to spend some time with lovely crafty buddies...grab a coffee...have a good old blether...what better way to unwind and get in the groove for tomorrow's adventure.
Hugs Kath xxx