Monday, May 5, 2014

A kid in a sweet shop kind of a day...

Hi folks...I hope you all enjoyed your Bank Holiday Weekend but having that extra day off is always a bit confusing...it could be another week of not having a scooby do what day it is and after the confined to barracks and chained to the keyboard day I had yesterday...I'm unlocking the shackles and treating myself to a little procurement expedition but more about that in a mo...first I'm sharing the cards I made for the Fiskars Fuse Demos coming soon to a Hobbycraft near you (not Scotland sadly) starting off with a Happy Bird-day card featuring my favourite chirpy chirpy cheep cheep bird die decked out in his Spring plumage...
edited to add: a little birdie called Lynne tells me that the burlap paper stack is in stock at The Glitter Pot with free P&P until midnight tonight...don't all rush at once
and this gorgeous butterfly inked with Distress Markers...
and there's been a happy mail delivery from Fiskars...
Mr Fuse's new travel tote or my new "room for loads of crafty shopping at The NEC " Flybe hold luggage 
I can't believe how roomy it is...plenty of space for The Fuse/The Adapter Kit/all the dies/expansion packs/papers/card/scissors/trimmers and samples with loads of room to spare so I'm thinking there will also be more than enough space for that naughty NEC crafting shopping. And talking of shopping...back to the procurement expedition...I'm hitting the fabric and haberdashery shops today to pick up bits and pieces for the next Fiskars project and it's a Christmas 10 project biggie....yes you did read that correctly...Christmas is coming to the cubbyhole so I'm donning my chief cubbyhole buyer's hat and first stop John Lewis...a little birdie tells me they now have Tim's Eclectic Elements Fabrics in stock...wooohoo bring it on...it's going to be a "kid in a sweet shop" kind of a day.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx