Friday, May 30, 2014

The News...good...bad and woohoo...

Hi folks...it's been another crazy busy week at Chez Kath...there's good news...bad news and a bit of woohoo news...the good news is...the sun has returned to the North East of Scotland and doesn't the world look a better place when the sun is shining...I set off yesterday morning on a little stocking up on more paint shopping trip...tootling along on country roads with the car window down...a reminder of why I love where I live...peace and quiet and no scary motorway adventures in my little corner of the world...

but the bad news is...the paint is out of stock and won't be delivered until the end of next week so the DIY adventure has been put on hold but hey every cloud has a silver lining...the kitting for Project 1 is done and dusted and that's definitely good news...
 and the cubbyhole's been restored to tidy again...
or it will be once Mr Dyson works his magic...
and the best news of all is...wooohoo until Mr Postie arrives with the Craftwork Cards Top Secret Goodie Parcel...I'll be spending my time out here soaking up the sun with my feet up enjoying a cuppa or two...
and it looks like I may well be back to sharing some crafty stuff next week...in the meantime enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned
Hugs Kath xxx