Friday, November 27, 2009

Birthday Time Again

Morning folks and it's time to pin back your ears once again..I did warn you I have lots of birthdays in November and today is a very special lady...my  fellow Scot and lovely teamie over at Funky Hand..Allison

Cue Music.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Have a lovely relaxing day lounging around in your super cosy fabbylicious dressy gown
(and believe me Allison....I was so tempted to post a pic)
with a glass or two tonight to celebrate.

I told you a few weeks ago that this is most sung song in the world and blimey.....I seem to have been singing it all this week..and still one more to go.   Survived my visit to the dentist yesterday and as a little treat to myself for being so brave.....oh yes I am a big coward when it comes to the dentist....I got 3 new CD's.....Alexandra Burke....Susan Boyle and that serious bit of eye candy Michael Buble......and I love them all.....but my favourite tracks are from Susan Boyle.....White Horses...the song she sang a few weeks ago on the X Factor and my favourite hymn of all time.....How Great Thou Art.....music is just one of my crafty must haves....can't craft without my CD's playing in the background and me singing along......unfortunately for my crafty furry friend....I can't sing in tune to save my life.... I love all kinds of music but my favourites are Mariah Carey..and her ex boyfriend Luis Miguel (yes he is Spanish)...don't always understand what he is singing but it sounds sexy and that will do me...Andrea Bocelli......Take That...Michael Buble.....Snow Patrol....Coldplay...Beyonce just to name a few.
Will be back soon to celebrate another very special birthday....but I promise not to sing this time.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx