Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh What a Night and Sneaky Peeks

Morning folks...believe me I am not feeling as bright as a button...oh no not a bundle of laughs this morning...WHY...it's all Mr Mojo's fault...well let's face it we can blame most things in life on MEN.
As usual things are a bit manic here but I am slowly ticking things off my never ending crafty list and last night I decided to get stuck into some DT samples...oh if only life was as simple as that...Mr Mojo had other ideas...perhaps he had gone to watch the footie on TV with hubby...struggled on but no way could I come up with anything I was happy with...so decided to call it a night and do a bit of paperwork and blog hopping...tomorrow is another day I thought.
Off to bed and I am soon in dreamyland...woke up with a start in the early hours...lo and behold he is jumping up and down inside my head with loads of ideas...blimey do you know what time it is...my head was buzzing and could I empty it of all these creative ideas...don't know what time I eventually managed to drop off again but I know this...I am certainly not firing on all cylinders this morning so the kettle is on and it will take quite a few coffees to get the old body started...let's hope the ideas are still there filed away somewhere in the old gal's memory.
Remember...remember the 5th November...yes tonight is Bonfire Night...Guy Fawkes and all that...normally we are plaqued with the noise of fireworks for weeks prior and weeks after  but this year so far...just the odd bang...well I suppose the weather here...torrrential rain most nights isn't ideal firework weather so if you are planning on having fireworks tonight...enjoy but stay safe.
And yes it's Thursday folks...time for some sneaky peeks....


That's it for today folks...had intended to take a trip to town ...we have a new Hobbycraft store opened last weekend and hey I must be the only crafter in the North East of Scotland who hasn't had a nosey yet...but you know what...I can't be bothered....may just slope off back to bed for a few zzzz's...what do you think...catch up with you all tomorrow for another fabby challenge from Polkadoodles.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx
Edited add.....after a kick up the rear...a cup of strong coffee....I made it to Hobbycraft....OK pricey but I did manage to pick up some bits and pieces....off to do a jig around with Mr Dyson and then it's back to the cubbyhole before the inspiration disappears again.