Friday, November 6, 2009

Polkadoodles Challenge

Morning folks and once again the week has flown in and it's time for another challenge from Polkadoodles.
The challenge this week.....and let me tell you.....I felt a little panic coming on...not really my scene

MAKE A DECORATION
and the team were asked to use any CD and stamps




I'm afraid I took the easy peasy route this week covering
a candle with gorgeous papers from Jingle Jangles CD and couldn't resist using
this cute little penquin.....reminds me of the film "Happy Feet" and
overstamped with this gorgeous snowflake from the "Christmas Doodles" stamp set

Now for the Health & Safety warning folks....I'm sure I don't have to tell you to be very careful if you are lighting a candle which has been decorated with paper.....never leave it unattended.....in fact...I probably wouldn't light it at all....but just pop it on the mantlepiece for decoration.
And we have a very special lady joining us as Guest Designer for the whole month of November...my mega talented teamie from Funky Hand....the one and only DOLLY.....yippee.....Dolly will be doing a fab tutorial on Saturday morning so make sure you pop over to Polkadoodles for a peek.
Nikky is at the NEC today....so if you see her....be sure to pop over and say hello....she has a fab tutorial over at Polkadoodles on Sunday.....so another date to mark on your calendar and check out Ruth's fabulous take on the challenge....came to her while she was in the bath.....oh my giddy aunt....what on earth does she get up to when she's soaking up the suds...the mind boggles.
Can't wait to see all your fab decorations this week and will be back tomorrow for another fab challenge over at Penny Black Saturday and a BIG SURPRISE !!!!!
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx