Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Allsorts Challenge

Morning folks....the challenge this week over at  Allsorts is from my lovely bloggy bud Emma

TO MAKE SOMETHING FOR A CHILD
and as I am in serious Christmas card making mode....well it just had to be a card featuring someone that every child loves.....yes the reindeer with the big shiny red nose...Mr Rudolph himself....isn't he just the cutest dude......and a nice little space down in the left hand corner to personalise with a child's name


Bazzill Card Stock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Snowflake Die
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Craftwork Cards....Christmas Ovals

I had a lovely trip out to my favourite craft shop....Simply Create at Alford yesterday  but no Jacqui....out and about on business but I met her new assistant...the lovely Ann...who doesn't have a blog yet but is open to persuasion... (HI ANN....I did promise to give you a little toot).....and Fiona...a customer who just happened to pop in and before you know we are all chatting away about crafting.....and you know me folks....I am not backward at coming forward in the chatting department....I so enjoyed meeting them....you know this crafting life can be a bit lonely....so it's nice to get out and about and meet other crafters and have a good old chinwag.......so I know Ann.... if I want a bit of crafting company....Monday or Friday are the days to come..on one condition....you have the kettle on the boil.
Well that's it for today folks......off to finish off some birthday cards for some very very special ladies.....blimey November is a really busy birthday card month for me......catch up with you all later.
Hugs Kath xxxxx