Monday, November 16, 2009

Good News and Not So Good

Morning folks......yes it's Monday morning and the start of another week....and I have exciting news to share with you all......Funky Hand have just launched some brand new Digi Stamps just in time to give you a helping hand with all those Christmas cards....all these images for only....wait for it   £1.99



and I had great fun playing with them.....and to see lots more examples from all my fabby team mates click HERE






and there was going to be more exciting news....I was going to be shouting from the rooftops about the brand new website over at Craftwork Cards....but there have been one or two technical problems so it has been delayed until next week.....well we can all relate to techy problems....can't we...and what do you bet the person responsible is related to dear old Mr Blogger.....but pop on over to Craftworks Cards Blog....where you are invited to join in the fun to help celebrate their 10th Birthday.
And the not so good news.....I have had a bit of a crap weekend..... on Friday night I developed cystitis....why do these things always start once the doc's surgery is closed.....I am not a fan of G Docs...or NHS 24 whatever it is called now....so I have been dosing myself up with medication from the pharmacy and drinking lots of cranberry juice.....has eased the symptoms a little and if you have ever suffered with this girls....you will know how awful it is...but luckily I have an appointment prebooked with my doctor this morning for a routine blood test....so hopefully all will be well in the bladder department very soon.
Off to walk "The Budster"...off to see the man with the magic pills and then hot footing it out to Simply Create at Alford to pick up some goodies for our very special challenge over at Penny Black Saturday.......Saturday 21st November......a date you need to circle in red on your calendar.....back tomorrow with another challenge card.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx