Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Ones that Got Away

Morning folks......some cards to share with you this morning......had completely forgotten about them until I was doing a bit of a spring clean in the computer.....made away back at the beginning of the year for a magazine commission but they were never published.....bumped off to make room for some full page spreads of advertising.....and in the magazine world that is the name of the game.
Using two of my favourite products......
Basic Grey Bittersweet Papers and Embellishments and Hero Arts...Printed Flowers Clear Stamp Set







And I am beavering away here behind the scenes.....but nothing that I can share with you yet and have cards to make today for 2 very special ladies in my life but will be back tomorrow to sing again.....oh no I hear you say.....yes it's another very special lady's birthday tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx