Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Challenge or Two

Morning folks and yes I am back with a challenge card and normally I would be apologising for doubling up on challenges...something I don't like doing and it only happens occasionally... but I've noticed recently some folks are entering one card for 20 - 30 challenges.....blimey that is taking things to the other extreme.
The challenge this week from the lovely Keryn over at Daring Cardmakers is........

GETTING PUNCHY WITH IT
using punches
of which I have loads and my favourite punches have to be
Fiskars Squeeze Punches....these babies will punch through 300gsm cardstock and not a lot of punches can do that with just a squeeze of the hand

and the challenge this week over at Allsorts is from my lovely Scottish matey...Amanda....

WEDDINGS
a chance to use my favourite punch of all time
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge... no way will this beauty punch through anything thicker than 160gsm paper and even then she is prone to having the occasional hissy fit....and I just love this new Cling Stamp from Hero Arts....perfect for a bit of embossing and then inking with my TH Distress Inks....and it looks like INKING seems to be way out in front at the moment...just as well as I hardly ever make a card without inking the edges






Stamp: Hero Arts Cling....Antique Brocade
Monogram Letters: Pink Petticoat
Flowers: Prima
Spacers...pearls and pearl stamens from my stash
Martha Stewart Doily Edge Lace Punch
Fiskars Squeeze Hearts Punches
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads.....Antique Linen & Brushed Corduroy

Well that's it for today folks.....will catch up with you all tomorrow for some sneaky peeks.
Hugs Kath xxxxx