Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Inky Question

Morning Folks...gee whizzers I am totally overwhelmed that you all took time out to answer the inky question..I think we had an almost unanimous YES and you know what...I did suspect that would be the answer...WHY...because you all have such impeccable taste. Now I've been thinking and yes that can be a bit of a dangerous occupation when you get to my age...let's not just have one winner...oh how I wish I had time to send each and every one of you a little package of bloggy love but sadly I don't...so I have chosen 3 names at random......



RUBY


E-mail me with your addresses girls and I will get your goodies off in the post.
And do you know what...that must have been the cheapest card on the planet to produce...a couple of sheets of A4 cardstock...a little faffing around with the old Cuttlebug...a bit of stamping....some inking and colouring...finishing off with generous sprinklings of the old GD and hey presto.
Life can be a bit manic here sometimes and working from home is a bit of a lonely occupation...OK I have my sleeping partner for company but he's not really into the chatty and setting the world to rights thing...you are the folks that keep me company and I love each and every one of you...Oh I know I don't always have time to visit you all but I do appreciate your company and your lovely comments and thank you all so much for my birthday wishes and the gorgeous birthday cards I received from my bloggy buddies.



and last but no means least.....
this gorgeous e-mail card from the lovely Dick at PB Stamps

Aren't they gorgeous...thank you ever so much folks and did I receive lots of crafty pressies...afraid not...my family are not into this crafty stuff at all and maybe one crafter in the family is enough...to be honestthey don't know the difference between Doodlebug and Cuttlebug but I may just give myself a little birthday treat...am popping up to Simply Create sometime this week to pick up a little special something which I can't share yet and what do you bet there will no doubt be one or two goodies to tempt me.
I can tell this is going to be a happy happy week...the challenge this week over on Penny Black Saturday is "SONG TITLE" and I am just having so much fun visiting all our fabulous Penny Blackers and singing along with their songs....so it's going to be a very musical week folks...better get the old ear plugs looked out Buddy because singing is definitely not one of my talents and talking of talent...are you all ready for another nail biting X Factor Experience...to be honest if things don't go to plan tonight...that's it...I'm switching over and becoming a Strictly Girl...just get the impression the whole thing is a big publicity stunt fix.
Well off to get these goodie bags sorted out and who knows maybe a challenge card or two.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx