Monday, November 2, 2009

A HAPPY ACCIDENT

Morning folks....it's Monday morning...it's dark and dreary but at least the rain has stopped and the house hasn't floated away.....thought I would share with you all my "happy accident" card...luckily I discovered my mistake before posting it over to the Penny Black Saturday DT blog....blimey I would never have lived it down.....daft old bat has done it again.    Now it just so happens that Colour Create have an ALL WHITE challenge  this week....so I am entering my.......

"WHAT-A-MISTAKE-A-TO-MAKE-A CARD
which is a tad out of focus...but that was the least of my problems



Cardstock....Linen embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Image: Hero Arts....Let It Snow
Snowflake: Cuttlebug Die
Button...twine and pearl stamens from stash
Sentiment:  Craftwork Cards...Christmas Ovals
Foamie Alphabets covered with the old GD

 Catch up with you all tomorrow.....I have a very important question for you all.
Hugs Kath xxxxx
Edited to add: You will note I have made no mention of last night's X Factor result....too shocked for words.....so sad that Rachel went out and for those of you who have no idea what the accident was....this was my first effort for my Penny Black Saturday DT card for this week...using a gorgeous stamp but unfortunately it's Hero Arts.....oops.