Friday, November 6, 2009

Cor Blimey

Morning to all my lovely bloggy buds...it's your golden bundle of deliciousness hereand cor blimey did I have a lucky escape this morning...I know that those pesky cat things have nine lives but don't think that applies to us dogs.
My old Mum slipped coming down the stairs this morning and bumped all the way to the bottom on her bum...don't worry she's OK...a tough old bird is my Mum...well let's face it...there is enough padding in that area and luckily for me..I am the perfect gentleman and  follow her downstairs...BLIMEY can you imagine the carnage if I had been in front...oh it doesn't bear thinking about...squashed to within an inch of my life.
Well I've heard said that these little accidents come in threes...what a load of superstitious twaddle...well I had to eat my words there folks...lightning doesn't strike twice...don't you blooming believe it...blimey did she not go and do it all over again while we are strolling through the woods...says that she slipped on the wet leaves and oh the shame...right in front of all my doggy friends...what's with this woman...is she in training for the Olympics...does she think she is in with a chance of being picked for the Gymnastic team...need to set her straight on that one. No harm done...the pride is a little bruised and the trousers and knickers...well they were a tad wet and muddy are now whirring around in the washing machine.
What I am worried about...that's accidente numero 2 and if they do come in threes...oh dearie me I need to find a safe place...well out of the way of our budding Olga Korbut...who by the way and I am going to be in so much trouble for telling you...has a birthday coming up on Saturday...blimey Mum if you go on the way you are doing...you may not be here to celebrate it and I will have to take your pressie back to the shop for a refund. So paws crossed the rest of the day is uneventful...off to take refuge on the bed and recover from my traumatic morning....luvs you all...
BIG HUGS
BUDDY XXX
Edited to add:  thank you all so much for your concern and lovely birthday wishes.....I am fine...just have a little pain in the butt but nothing compared to what I have been doing today...die cutting 100 snowflakes with the Cuttlebug....now that truly is a pain in the butt...catch up with you all tomorrow on Penny Black Saturday