Saturday, November 14, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge....Week 75

Morning folks...yes it's Saturday and time for another challenge from Penny Black Saturday....fabulous response to our Song Title challenge last week and I found myself singing along with all your song choices.....and your takes on the challenge were just wonderful.....thank you everybody for a fun week.
The challenge this week is......

CHRISTMAS FOR THE GUYS
and I can hear you all groaning from here.....
I decided to make a Christmas card for my furry bundle of golden deliciousness
who put up with his Mum's terrible renditions of all your favourite tunes last week....only disappearing off upstairs on a couple of occasions...when the decibels levels went into the red zone







Papers: Stampin Up
Coredinations White Washed
Sizzix...Texture Plate
Image: All Dressed Up
Ribbon: American Crafts
Sentiment: Making Memories...Tiny Alphas
Star: McGill Punch
I adore this cute little pup......and the expression on his face just sums up my gorgeous hooligan when he has done something naughty...."WHO ME".
Once again we have a fabulous prize for one lucky winner this week
$20 Voucher to spend at

1-2-3 Stitch
who have a wonderful selection of Penny Blacks in their online store

Well that's it for today folks.........will be popping over to check out all your "Christmas For The Guy" cards and if you need some inspiration pop over to Penny Black Saturday and check out all the fabulous cards  from the girls on the team.   Will be back tomorrow with some little cuties.....I have fallen in love with.
Hugs Kath xxx