Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Allsorts Challenge

Morning folks and yes I'm back with another challenge card....oh I seem to be firing on all cylinders at the mo....wonder how long that will last.
The challenge this week over at  Allsorts is from Jules....my lovely new Funky Hand Teamie and it's one of my favourites......

BRING ON THE BLING
Well with a blog name - All That Glitter - how could I not play along
and hey I have just found out I was in the Top 5 last week....yippee
and yes I am still filling up the Christmas Card Box
with the simple to knock together cards





Papers: Fancy Pants...Christmas Magic
Alphabet: Sizzix....Bug In A Rug
Cuttlebug Snowflake Die
(which I'm sure by now you are sick of the sight of)
Tree: covered with 3D Pop Dots....glittered....gems and buttons
a little inking and faux stitching to finish off
Button and twine from stash
would never mormally in the month of Sundays  be seen using this rather garish green glitter....but it sort of goes with the limey green of the papers

That's it for today folks and hey tomorrow will be Sneaky Peek Thursday already ...can't believe it's nearly the end of another week and we are fast heading towards Christmas.....oh blimey where has this year gone.....time to start writing the letter to Santa......and get the thinking cap on for all those Christmas Presents.
I received an invite in the post last week to attend M&S Christmas Bazaar this afternoon.....where everything is on sale for 1p.....OK it's things like tights and socks.....so that's the presents for this year sorted....I wish....catch up with you all tomorrow.....Hugs Kath xxxxxx