Sunday, November 29, 2009

Snowed under

Morning folks.....I'm snowed under.....no not with the white powdery stuff.....the paper variety....it's all go here in the cubbyhole......talk about Cuttlebug Clutter and Cubbyhole Chaos....and what happened to my resolution last year that this Christmas was going to be different....oh yes I was going to be so organised and have all my personal Christmas cards done and dusted in plenty of time.    Once again that magical time of the year is fast looming and the feeling that I will once again be running around like a scalded cat is taking over.   So much to do and so little time......I have got my wrapping paper...but no presents to wrap.....the ingredients for the Christmas cake but no time to bake it.......the tree and no time to trim it....don't you just wish you could summon up the Christmas Fairy to wave her magic wand.

Cards Everywhere





And I have just noticed that the magic 200,000 hits has long gone and I know that I promised you some blog candy.....well I have to hold my hands up in horror....it ain't gonna happen this side of Christmas....not unless you want my family sitting down to beans and a fried egg for Christmas Dinner....but I promise in the New Year....I will organise A BUMPER SUPER DUPER BLOG CANDY.....so be patient folks.
And talking of give-aways.....I am waiting for some of  you lucky winners over at Penny Black Saturday to e-mail me so I can get your prizes off in the post......the cubbyhole is looking a bit like Royal Mail's sorting office...I am falling over all these goodies....so come on folks......get e-mailing.
And I have a gorgeous card to share with you all from my lovely Fiskars buddy.....Ann.....I just adore this Penny Black Fantasy tree.....Ann now has a blog....yes all that nagging finally paid off but I just need to persuade her now to actually post something on it......she makes the most beautiful cards and it's high time that she was sharing them in blogland......don't you think.



The Budster and I have just returned from our morning stroll and it's snowing.....yes snowing....so it will be a day of crafting all cosy in the cubbyhole....I am having major challenge withdrawals so may find some time to sneak one in and must catch up with all my lovely bloggy buddies....I have so been neglecting them...catch up with you all later.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: if you are reading this Ann....you need to post this card on your blog and tell everyone how you made it.