Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Craftwork Cards

Oh yes I'm back again with another Happy Birthday....this time for Craftwork Cards who are celebrating their 10th birthday.....have you been over to take a peek at their brand new website yet.....it's fabulous....so easy to zoom around looking at all the fab products....oh I know...guaranteed to make a serious dent in your bank balance....and oh boy did I get a big surprise...nearly choked on my coffee last night.......the birthday card I sent to celebrate is right up there on the header....chuffed or what...and it's hard to believe that it's 10 years since Sue started the company from the attic of her home....bet she can't believe it either.   Congratulations to Sue...Richard...Julie and all the team at Craftwork Cards and here's to the next 10 years.
I am a big fan of all things Craftwork Cards and became a member of their Card Club long before they had a website....way back in the days when I couldn't wait for my monthly newsletter to pop through the letterbox with all the new goodies and then get my order off in the mail.... little did I know all those years ago that one day.......can't share just yet...you will have to watch this space for some exciting news.....how naughty am I.






Papers: Craftwork Cards....Yummy Scrummy
Dotty Daisies: Mallow/Cappuccino
Plasma Numbers
In Circle Birthday Messages
Ribbon: Craftwork Cards
and my favourite Card Candy....Chocolates &  Marshmallow
Sentiment: Making Memories Tiny Alphas
all finished off with a generous sprinkling of Glamour Dust

My very first attempt at an easel card and I can't believe how easy it was to make.....can't say the same about getting a half decent photo....could I get the camera to show the true colour of the pink....so apologies folks but this is the best of a bad job.
Catch up with you all tomorrow.....when all the lucky winners of the Penny Black Saturday Christmas Countdown Blog Hop will be announced over on the challenge blog and I will be announcing the winner of my little parcel of goodies and as always we will have another fabby challenge for you.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx