Saturday, November 28, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Morning folks and what a fabulous response to our Christmas Countdown Blog Hop.....I hope you all had as much fun as all the girls on the team did.....and there were lots of correct answers for the competition....I think we made it too easy....but pop on over to Penny Black Saturday for a list of the lucky winners and you also need to visit all the girls on the Design Team.....who knows you may have won one of their yummy candy parcels......and the winner of my candy is.......

Congratulations Sam
e-mail me with your address (you will find me on the sidebar at Penny Black Saturday)
 and I will pop your goodie bag  in the post

So it's time for this week's challenge which is a sketch from our lovely teamie Beth and before you all e-mail me....I know I missed out the strip across the centre behind the image....well you all know me by now....I am a bit of a jinx when it comes to the old sketches











Images: Penny Black...."Fantasy"
"Happy and Cool"
Hero Arts.....Tiny Snowflakes
Sentiment....Scrapworks Shimmer Shapes
Finished of with lots of Glamour Dust....Gold Glimmer Mist..
and Papermania Pearls

And we have another fab prize for you this week
from the lovely Dick at PB Stamps


15% off discount voucher to spend in their online store....
a mega treasure trove of Penny Black heaven

And I would like to say a big thank you and sadly goodbye this week to the lovely and mega talented Debby....our fabulous Guest Designer for November.....her cards have been absolutely stunning and I am so sad this is her last week.....it has been a huge pleasure having Debby on board and I wonder WHO will be joining us for the month of December.
Look forward to popping over to see what you will all be creating this week.
Hugs Kath xxxx