Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm so excited

Hi Folks....sorry that I have no cards to share today.....it's been a bit of a week and I was having a no crafty day today until the postie arrived with a little fat jiffy envelope and the sticker on the back tells me it's from Anice at Funky Hand.    I am so excited.....it's Anice's brand new CD.... and let me tell you I have been eagerly awaiting it's arrival......and believe me folks.....it's fabulous.....gorgeous paper collections....more wordbooks....fabulous digi images and it's all singing and dancing......lots of new features........just goes to show that Anice has taken on board all the comments from her customers and I know that both Anice and Ian have worked so hard on this one.       So the Design Team are going to put this baby through its paces....just to iron out any little quirks and then it will be available for all you lucky people to get your crafty mitts real soon.
And tomorrow we have our fabulous week of fun over at Penny Black Saturday.....believe me you won't want to miss out on playing along......oodles and oodles of fabulous prizes to be one.....so pop on over at 8.00am to join in the fun.
The weather here today is glorious sunshine after yesterday's deluge of rain but I know that lots of you are having to deal with horrendous weather.....monsoon conditions and severe flooding.....so take care and keep safe....only travel if your journey is really necessary........Hugs Kath xxxxxxx