Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Floral Elements

Hi my friends, I'm back to share more cards using Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Bubbles, Floral Elements, Eccentric and Noteworthy stamp sets from the June 2022 release. I know I probably say this every time but I love the mix of stamp sets and stencils from this release, so versatile and easily adapted to suit any style.

I stamped the Bubbles Background stamp, which comes with it's own Grid Block included, inked with Frayed Burlap and Shabby Shutter Distress Oxide inks on to Distress Watercolor card.
I chose to use the Shabby Shutters background and trimmed to make 2 - 4" x 6" panels. I stamped the flower image from Floral Elements with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and used a Distress Detailer Brush to pull the ink in from the outline stamping to colour the flower.
I repeated this process with the foliage images using Peeled Paint, Forest Moss and Pine Needles Distress Inks and dried the panels. I mounted the stamps on to Tim Holtz Grid Blocks, inked with Black Soot Distress Archival ink and stamped again, slightly offset from the original stamping.
I stamped the images from Eccentric inked with Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot Distress Archival inks.
and the sentiments from Noteworthy with Black Soot Distress Archival
I smooshed Spiced Marmalade and Carved Pumpkin Distress Inks on to my Glass Media Mat, spritzed with water and added splatters to the panels.
To finish I matted the panels on to Tim Holtz Idea-ology BlackOut KraftStock trimmed to 4.7/8" x 6.7/8" and fixed to 5" x 7" white card blanks.


Have fun with whatever you are creating
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment