Friday, June 3, 2022

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Noteworthy

Hi my friends, I'm back to share another card I made exclusively for Simon Says Stamp using the Noteworthy stamp set and Linked Circles Mini Layering stencil from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous June 2022 release. Tim will be officially launching the new products and sharing projects from the Makers on his YouTube Channel on 11th June, 9.00am PT/12.00pm ET and 5.00pm if you're in the UK but all the new products are available to pre-order over at Simon Says Stamp HERE.

I began by trimming Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4". I left the Noteworthy (unweeded) stamp set on the carrier sheet and fixed to the door of my stamp platform with temporary adhesive. I inked the entire stamp with Simon Says Intense Black ink, stamped on to the panel, sprinkled with Simon Says Clear Fine Detail Embossing Powder and heat set.I applied Distress Translucent Texture Paste through the Linked Circles Mini Layering Stencil from Set 52 randomly over the panel using a palette knife.Once the paste was dry, I sprayed the panel with Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber and Evergreen Bough Distress Spray Stains, spritzed with water to let the stains blend and dried. I removed any excess spray from the Texture Paste areas with a cloth.I die-cut Tim Holtz/Sizzix Artsy Stems flower twice from Idea-ology Black KraftStock and Distress Watercolor card and fixed to the panel, slightly offset to create a drop shadow, with Distress Collage Medium.

I inked one of Noteworthy sentiments with Versamark ink, stamped on to a scrap of Idea-ology Black KraftStock, sprinkled with Simon Says White Fine Detail Embossing Powder, heat set and fixed to the panel.
To finish I matted the panel on to an A2 white card blank.

Happy Crafting and have fun with whatever you are creating.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment