Monday, January 11, 2010

Let's Have Some Fun

Morning folks....I think it's time for some fun....I know I said a few days back that I love snow....well the novelty has well and truly worn off......I'm beginning to feel a little bit stir crazy here....I just want it to go now but that won't be happening anytime soon ....the stuff is now rock solid after days of freezing temperatures......-7.5 yesterday at midday but much much colder during the night....check out the icicles hanging from the guttering.


I have noticed on some blogs recently folks are measuring the amount of snow they've had...well there is no show without Punch....so I decided to check just how much has fallen at chez Kath since just before Christmas and the best place was the patio table where the snow has lain undisturbed ever since.    Now this may come as a bit of a shock.....but I don't own a 12" ruler....so using the next best thing....my trusty Fiskars 12" Cutting Mat








and more forecast for this week......
I must admit I am feeling a bit cooped up in the house.....no long walks with "The Budster"...even he is fed up of wading through the deep snow.....so let's have a bit of fun......why don't you go out and measure the snow outside your home.....post a pic on your blog....leave me a comment here so I can come visit and at the end of the week... if I am not buried under mountains of snow....will be sending goodie parcels off in the post to two names chosen at random.

COME JOIN IN THE FUN
Hugs Kath xxxxxx