Friday, August 15, 2008

New Job Title

Yes I have been accepted for the trial of anti-wrinkle cream so my new job title is COSMETIC ROAD TESTER......start at the end of August with two pots of cream...one the real thing on one side of the face and the other an obvious placebo on the other...twice a day for a month...how hard can that be and then at the end of September......a nice fat cheque.....will keep you posted once I start and it has just occurred to me if this stuff really works....I will have one half new face and the other half old and wrinkly. What am I letting myself in for....
Kath
xxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exciting new adventure! Keep us all posted of the developments. All us wrinkly, old ladies are counting on you! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sat here giggling trying to imagine you with half a new face! LOL! Many thanks for offering to send me some cards for the troops. Am entering everyone that sends some to me into a draw for a huge bag of ribbons! Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you. If it works I'll sure be buying plenty of it...

    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for you to tell us how it's going. I think it's rather exciting actually. But then again, I don't get out much lol xxxx Have a fab weekend xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaarrrgghh!! Kath, if I hadn't used someone else's link to click on, I would have thought you'd dropped off the planet (if it wasn't for the lovely comments you leave for me)... My Google Reader has not been picking up on your latest posts for some reason. (sigh)

    Will now go and catch up..

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they have dental benefits and a pension scheme?

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff Kath - it will be really interesting to see how it all goes.


    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. just think if it works you can always buy a pot with your cheque to use on the other side of your face till you match up lol

    ReplyDelete