Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm so excited - my new toy has arrived

Cue music "I'M SO EXCITED..I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.....OOOH..OOOH...OOOH....I THINK I LIKE IT"
A big thank you to all who had a guess at what I had recently bought for my crafting stash...well some of you came pretty close, some were way off the mark but you did give me some ideas to add to my wish list and then 3 of you were spot on.......Terrie B, Terri and Stephanie.
The name that was drawn at random was

Congratulations - you now need to e-mail me with your address - you will find it in my profile. WELL WHAT IS IT......I hear you ask.....it's the fabulous

Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch
all the way from the U S of A...... via Chester....and that's a whole other hilarious story which I will tell you about in a later post.

Now don't get too excited Terri the prize isn't the punch, but what I will do is punch out lots of borders for you in different colours and you can use them on your cards and throw in some extra goodies as well. I had lots of fun reading the suggestions and I think the best one was from my FH mate Ruth who said "Is it, a life sized cardboard cut out of Mr T Holtz, complete with all the ink you will ever need???Bet it is!!! that did make me laugh so I think that deserves a little goodie bag of punched borders as well.