Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tag You're It Challenge

The challenge this week on Tag You're It ....is......Christmas in August....for me Christmas does start early...another week or so and I will be starting to make up sample cards for my Christmas orders which have to be done and dusted by the end of November and then at the last minute, I have to make my own personal Christmas Cards... it is truly that frantic last minute Christmas rush....but isn't that what Christmas is all about...Last challenge of the week completed and then it starts all over again tomorrow....I love taking part in all the challenges but sometimes it's a struggle to get them all done. I will be missing in action for the next 2 days, Brodie and Oliver are coming to stay so it will be Wednesday before I can get playing again. Enjoy the rest of your weekend...Love....kath...xxxxxx
  • Papers: HOTP
  • Embellishments: Provocraft Stand Outs
  • Brads, Eyelets and Fibres from my stash