Saturday, August 2, 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 8

Great work from everybody for last week's challenge and here we go again.....
This week's challenge on PENNY BLACK SATURDAY is........NO PINK ALLOWED.....oh dear..my fav colours at the moment are PINK and black....PINK and brown...but that's what a challenge is all about so I went to the other end of the colour spectrum and decided to go for BLUE and ORANGE.
The orange ribbon would not normally have been my first choice.....but trying to match up the colours in the paper.....I tried blue...not the right blue..I tried green....no...just didn't do anything and then when I tried the orange.....YES and doesn't it make the card POP.....so orange it is.

  • Paper - Crate - Sweet Branch Collection
  • Image - Penny Black "T for Transparent " Critter Party
  • Ribbon - American Crafts
  • Chipboard - American Crafts