Saturday, August 23, 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 11

I think it might be safe to say that you all enjoyed last week's challenge using ribbons and my oh my fabulous creations from everyone.
The challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday is.....No Cards Allowed.....I decided to make a Reminder Board for my office...a bit of a necessity when you have a memory as bad as mine.....I am a real "make a list" person especially when I go shopping ...but then I arrive at the supermarket and discover I have forgotten to take the list and it is still sitting on the kitchen table......perhaps I need a list to remind me to take the list.....it's a worry.



  • Papers: Basic Grey Perhaps Collection
  • Flowers cut from a sheet of Basic Grey paper and dotted with Sakura Souffle Pen..White
  • Chipboard
  • Alphabets: Basic Grey
  • Stamps: Penny Black Bear Blanks
  • Ribbon: Costco
  • Post-it-Note Pad from office
  • Eyelets: WeR Memory Keepers

Enjoy your weekend and hope the weather with you is as beautiful as it is here this morning.

I was very sad to hear that Tracy was standing down as one of the co-ordinators on PBSC ..she has done a marvellous job along with Tracie is making PBSC what it is.......a real fun blog and I wish her all the best for the future ...she will continue on the Design Team so we aren't going to miss out on seeing all her fabulous work. Jacqui and I will be joining Tracie as co-ordinators and I hope that we can continue with the great work Tracy has done. We really appreciate your support over the last 11 weeks and it's great fun to visit you all and see the wonderful ideas you all come up with.

Love Kath xxxxxx