Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Carol's Sketch Fun # 2

Here is the second sketch from Carol and what a brilliant sketch .... I loved working with this sketch and the minute I saw it...it just spoke K & Co......to me. Wait until you see the fabulous stamp that Carol is giving away as the prize......so get your crafting goodies out and join in the fun.


This was to be the day that I started on my Christmas Card samples but.....not feeling too good today...think I may have picked up some tummy bug.....so what better cure than a little bit of TLC in the form of playing and maybe I can get some challenges done.....well that's my excuse!!
  • Papers: K & Co Blue Awning Collection
  • HOTP
  • Stamp: Hero Arts...Thank You Collage Art
  • Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Edge Lace
  • Lace & Button: from my stash.