Saturday, August 16, 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 10

Another fabulous response to last week's challenge and can you believe we are already on Challenge 10.
The challenge this week from PENNY BLACK SATURDAY is...RIBBONS and I do love my ribbons..I think they are definitely my favourite embellishment on a card and of course, it gave me a chance to play with the latest addition to my Fiskars Demo Kit......the Ribbon Slot Punch. I also used my other new toy Martha Stewart's Doily Lace Edge Punch.
  • Papers: Crate...Blue Hill Collection Flower
  • Image: Penny Black.....
  • Ribbon: American Crafts
  • Sentiment: Adorn It Foam Stickers
  • Eyelets: WeRMemory Keepers
What a talented bunch of crafters you are...every week you blow me away with your creativity...thank you so much for playing along with us at Penny Black Saturday and for your very kind comments.
Love..Kath xxxxxxx