Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FLAT PACK FUN

Flat pack Fun or was it chaos...Grandad needed Brodie's help yesterday to put up some flat pack units for the spare room...so our very own Bob The Builder arrived with all his safety gear and tools and I think it was a bit of the blind leading the blind...
 but at least he's prepared to read the instructions unlike his Grandad
and even Buddy got in on the act...

Well all's well that ends well and I think it was a job well done...Grandma took the boys out for lunch as a treat and then we all had a walk to the forest with Buddy.
The weather today is awful.....lots and lots of rain...Grandad and Brodie have gone to B&Q for some more DIY stuff so I am having a peaceful hour catching up on my blog comments....Buddy is lying asleep at my feet....off to make a cup of coffee before the boys return looking for lunch. Brodie goes home tonight so hopefully I can catch up and get some challenges done tomorrow. Hope the weather is better where you are.
Love Kath xxx