Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wow....wow....wow

Lots of mail today...the usual bumph..straight in the bin....a few bills....boring... and then something to make me smile....WOW..WOW...WOW.....One in a Melon (Million) what a fabulous card...being a cardmaker it gives me such a thrill to receive such a gorgeous card from a fellow crafter especially from such a special lady (truly one in a million)....kind...generous..and so talented..the ONE AND ONLY...DAWNY...and feast your eyes on this.......isn't it fabulous. If you have never visited Dawny's blog you don't know what you are missing....pop over and prepare to be amazed at her awesome talent.......

I so admired this card on Dawny's blog but never for one minute thought it was for me...made with the fabulous new download from Pink Petticoat...such attention to detail....even the envelope is lined with the scrumptious paper. Thank you so much Dawny....it has pride of place in my office and I will treasure it forever.....Love ya loads. Kath xxxxxxx