Thursday, August 28, 2008

Arty Girlz/House Mouse

The theme this week on Arty Girlz is SUMMER and on House Mouse it's LACE so I am combining the two...basically because yesterday was such a beautiful day that I had a bit of a laze around instead of starting my Christmas Card samples.....tomorrow is another day....well not a good move...opened my mailbox last night to lots of more card commissions....oh dear....... meeting myself coming back...will be burning the midnight oil me thinks.......

Have had these Blond Moments Papers for absolutely ages and never really used them...a bit too citrusy for me, but hey I think I like them...definitely got that Summery feel.
  • Papers: Blonde Moments
  • Image: House Mouse "Sunny Side Up"
  • Punch Border: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge
  • Lace: from my stash
  • Sentiment: Rub-on's from Docrafts