Thursday, August 28, 2008

Toot..er...oot..er..ooo

Well I definitely ain't getting any work done today that's for sure ...just had an e-mail from my FH DT mate Chris to say that she wants to feature my card from Carol's Sketch Fun # 2 on INSPIRATIONAL. How honoured am I...if you're not acquaint with Inspirational...it is jammed packed with fabulous creations and is totally awe inspiring so pop on over and check out it out.
Thank you Chris for your lovely comments even the one about me being vintage...have to hold my hands up to that one and getting even more vintage by the day....it's a worry.


This card was so easy to make and working with products from two of my favourites companies....the gorgeous papers from the Blue Awning Collection at K & Co do all the work for you and I love this Collage Art stamp from Hero Arts...so the products are the stars here.....I just did a little bit of stamping and sticking down.
I know you have heard this before but I am definitely off to do some work...even although it is another gorgeous day here.    Love Kath xxxxxxxx