Sunday, August 24, 2008

Toot....toot....toot

I bet you can hear me tooting from where you are? I am having a total meltdown here...can't believe it...I've just won
CARD OF THE WEEK
on 2 SKETCHES4YOU.....yippee...wowee....not enough adjectives to describe how honoured and chuffed I am. I love this sketch challenge blog so much....fabulous sketches by Kazan and Laura...two very talented crafters and such lovely ladies...that I try to get their sketch done every week and sometimes it means burning the midnight oil but I'm addicted....so a girl has to do what a girl has to do. The creative talent is just awesome so if you haven't visited yet...what are you waiting for....get yourselves over there tomorrow for Laura's sketch and have fun.
Big thank you to Kazan for choosing my Birthday Book this week.
Love
Kath xxxxxxxx
P.S. I've never been superstitious but after winning the prize on Tag You're It and then Jane's blog candy I did comment that perhaps I should buy a lottery ticket...well I didn't win the lottery but this means just as much to me...and it just goes to prove that good things do come in 3's.