Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2 Sketches4You Challenge

The sketch this week on 2Sketches4You has been set by Laura. I really enjoy working with a sketch and just love this challenge blog so it was a case of pulling out all the stops to get this one under my belt.
I had to try the new addition to my Fiskars Demo Kit....the ribbon slot punch...think I like it and you will probably be seeing it lots. The scallops were cut with Fiskars Shapecutter using the edges of one of the templates. That's me all up-to-date so now I can spend some time tonight doing a bit of blog hopping and catching up with all your fabulous creations.


  • Papers: 7 Gypsies Calais.. Boulogne...
  • Crate Blue Hill Collection Flower
  • Flower & Bird: Bazill Arroyo Cardstock
  • Flourish Stamp: HOTP
  • Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts..Hey Little Birdie Clear Stamps
  • Ribbon: American Crafts
  • Button: Basic Grey Sultry Collection